- Dr. Ranjan Kumar Behera has been elevated to the grade of Senior Member IEEE, USA
- Dr. Ranjan Kumar Behera got Bhaskara Advanced Solar Energy (BASE) Fellowship by the Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India, and the Indo-U.S. Science and Technology Forum (IUSSTF). For doing advanced research on Grid Interaction including Smart Grids and System Development and Integration at Tennessee Technological University, Tennessee, USA.
- Dr. Sanjoy Kumar Parida has been elevated to the grade of Senior Member IEEE, USA
- Dr. Sanjoy Kumar Parida got prestigious Bhaskar Advanced Solar Energy Research Fellowship Award, Indo-US Science and Technology Forum, Department of Science and Technology, 2015.
- Dr. Sanjoy Kumar Parida got Young Scientist Award, Department of Science and Technology: Integration of Distributed Energy Resources to Improve the Reliability of the System, 2010.
- Dr. Preetam Kumar has been elevated to the grade of Senior Member IEEE, USA
- Rajan Kapoor, B.Tech student under the supervision of Dr. Preetam Kumar, Department of Electrical Engineering has been selected for the Gandhian Young Technological Innovation Awards 2014 for his project entitled "A Transceiver for Satellite based communication during Emergency using TV White Spaces". Special Session Organizer at Global Wireless Summit 2015, Hyderabad, India.
- Dr. Pramod Kumar Tiwari got Young Scientist startup grant
- Dr. Saurabh Kumar Pandey got CSIR Travel Grant for Singapore by Government of India.
- Dr. Rajib Kumar Jha received National Award for supervising Best M. Tech. Thesis (*First Prize*) in Electrical and Electronics engineering, year - 2015 by Indian Society for Technical Education, Gov. of India.
- Dr. Rajib Kumar Jha got Premium Award-2015 for Best Research Paper Published during the last Two years in IET Image Processing.
- Dr. Sumanta Gupta got research scholarship in the field of Information and Communication Technologies related to the advanced topics in Photonic Networks and Optoelectronics Systems at CEIRC in Scuola Superiore Sant Anna, Pisa, Italy.
- Dr. Sudhan Majhi got Start-up grant for Young Scientist, December 2015
- Dr. Sudhan Majhi received NI ASEAN Graphical System Design Achievement awards 2012
- selected as the featured engineer of the globe by EE Web: Link-http://www.eeweb.com/spotlight/interview-with-dr.-ranjan-kumar-behera.