- M N L S Karthik, Somanath Pradhan and Nithin V. George, "Performance evaluation of an active headrest system using a filtered-x least mean square/fourth algorithm with virtual sensing," The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, 154(5), 2878–2891, 2023.
- Somanath Pradhan, Xiaojun Qiu and Jinchen Ji, “On Time–Frequency-Domain Flexible Structure of Delayless Partitioned Block Adaptive Filtering Approach for Active Noise Control,” Circuits, Systems, and Signal Processing, 1-16, 2023.
- Vinal Patel and Somanath Pradhan, “Nonlinear System Identification Using Varying Exponential Even Mirror Fourier Nonlinear Filters,” Journal of Signal Processing Systems, 1-8, 2023.
- Somanath Pradhan, Guoqiang Zhang, Sipei Zhao, Kenta Niwa, and W. Bastiaan Kleijn, "On eigenvalue shaping for two-channel decentralized active noise control systems," Applied Acoustics, 205, 109260, 2023. [I. F.: 3.614]
- Somanath Pradhan, Guoqiang Zhang and Xiaojun Qiu, “A time domain decentralized algorithm for two channel active noise control,” The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, 147(6), 3808–3813, 2020. [I. F.: 2.482]
- Sankha S. Bhattacharjee, Somanath Pradhan and Nithin V. George, “Design of a class of zero attraction based sparse Adaptive feedback cancellers for assistive listening devices,” Applied Acoustics, 173, 107683, 2020. [I. F.: 3.614]
- Somanath Pradhan and Xiaojun Qiu, “A 5-stage active control method with online secondary path modelling using decorrelated control signal,” Applied Acoustics, 164, 107252, 2020. [I. F.: 3.614]
- Somanath Pradhan, Xiaojun Qiu, and Jinchen Ji, “A four-stage method for active control with online feedback path modelling using control signal,” Applied Sciences, 9(15), 2973, 2019. [I. F.: 2.838]
- Somanath Pradhan, Nithin V. George, Felix Albu and Sven Nordholm “Two microphone acoustic feedback cancellation in digital hearing aids: A step size controlled frequency domain approach,” Applied Acoustics, 132, 142-151, 2018. [I. F.: 3.614]
- Somanath Pradhan, Vinal Patel, Dipen Somani, and Nithin V. George, “An improved proportionate delayless multiband-structured subband adaptive feedback canceller for digital hearing aids,” IEEE/ACM Transactions on Audio, Speech, and Language Processing, 25(8), 1633-1643, 2017. [I. F.: 4.364]
- Somanath Pradhan, Vinal Patel, Kashyap Patel, Jyoti Maheshwari and Nithin V. George, “Acoustic feedback cancellation in digital hearing aids: A sparse adaptive filtering approach,” Applied Acoustics, 122, 138-145, 2017. [I. F.: 3.614]
International Conference Proceedings:
- Somanath Pradhan, Xiaojun Qiu and Jinchen Ji, “A variable step size improved multiband-structured subband adaptive feedback cancellation scheme for hearing aids,” in the 12th Asia Pacific Signal and Information Processing Association Annual Summit and Conference, Auckland, New Zealand, Dec 07-10, 2020.
- Jyoti Maheshwari, Rushi Jariwala, Somanath Pradhan, and Nithin V. George, “Sparsity aware hybrid adaptive algorithms for modeling acoustic paths,” in 2018 IEEE International Workshop on Signal Processing Systems, Cape Town, South Africa, Oct. 21-24, 2018.
- Jyoti Maheshwari, Rushi Jariwala, Somanath Pradhan and Nithin V. George, “Online least angle regression algorithm for sparse system identification,” in the 17th IEEE International Symposium on Signal Processing and Information Technology, Bilbao, Spain, Dec. 18-20, 2017.
- Vinal Patel, Somanath Pradhan and Nithin V. George, “Collaborative adaptive exponential linear-in-the-parameters nonlinear filters,” in the 25th European Signal Processing Conference (EUSIPCO 2017), Kos Island, Greece, Aug. 28- Sep. 02, 2017.
- Somanath Pradhan, Sankha Subhra Bhattacharjee, Vinal Patel and Nithin V. George, “Speech enhancement in digital hearing aids: An active noise control approach,” in the 24th International Congress on Sound and Vibration (ICSV 24), London, UK, Jul. 23-27, 2017.
- Somanath Pradhan, P. K. Sahu, Bijayananda Patnaik and Rajat Kumar Giri, “Intersatellite optical wireless communication system design using diversity techniques,” in International Conference on Microwave, Optical and Communication Engineering (ICMOCE), Bhubaneswar, India, pp. 250-253, December 2015.
- P. K. Sahu, Somanath Pradhan and Bijayananda Patnaik. “Photonic generation of microwave signals using single laser technique,” in the Second International Conference on Advances In Computing, Electronics and Communication - ACEC 2014, Switzerland, pp. 156-160, October 2014.