Invited Lectures/ Seminars
- Prof. S. Ponnusamy, Professor, IIT Madras, Invited lecture on Complex Analysis, 29th May, 2018 (organized by Dr. Pratibhamoy Das)
- Prof. Paul Zorn, Professor, Mathematics, St. Olaf College, USA, Former President of Mathematical Association of America, Extreme Calculus, Invited series of lectures, 3rd November, 2022 (organized by Dr. Pratibhamoy Das)
- Prof. Paul Zorn, Professor, Mathematics, St. Olaf College, USA, Former President of Mathematical Association of America, Revisiting Familiar Places, Invited series of lectures, 4th November, 2022 (organized by Dr. Pratibhamoy Das)
- National Conference on Differential Equations (Theory, Method and Applications) 17-19 March, 2023
- Annual Foundation School – II (AFS-II), 22 May 2023 to 17 Jun 2023
- One Day Symposium to Celebrate International Women in Mathematics Day, June 12, 2023
Speaker: Prof. Vijaylaxmi Trivedi, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Mumbai
- Continuing Education Programme (Online) on Resource Optimization for Process Industries (ROPI), February 17 – 19, 2023
Link : https://www.iitp.ac.in/cep/images/pdf/brochure%20-%20ROPI_REV.pdf
- Continuing Education Programme (Online) on 'Resource Optimization for Process Industries (ROPI)' 17-19 February 2023, Coordinators Dr. Nitin Dutt Chaturvedi & Dr. B. B. Upadhyay
- Symposium on International Women in Mathematics Day on May 12, 2022.
Speaker: Dr. Nikita Agarwal
Title and Abstract
- IWM regional Workshop at IIT Patna on December 4 & 5, 2021 (in online mode).
- CEP "Recent Trends In Convex Optimization, Theory, Algorithms And Applications".
- National Conference on Recent Trends in Differential Equation: Theory, Modeling and Computation (NCDE) March 29-30, 2019
- Workshop on Sobolev Spaces February 16 - 23, 2017
- Indian Institute of Technology, Patna organized one day Symposium on Modeling and Computation on April 9, 2016, supported by National Mathematics Initiative (DST), IISc Bangalore. For details click here
- Workshop on Mathematical Epidemiology and Differential Equations, under the NPDE-TCA programme of DST, Govt. of India, during July 8-13, 2013.
- A Four day workshop on Fluid Mechanics: Modeling, Analysis And Computation is being organized in IIT Patna from 14th-17th, July 2016.